Call / Whatsapp: +255756776868 | +255713272127
Terms and Condition
Terms & Conditions
Cancellation must be made in writing to. Tanzania Pure Nature and Travel Ltd .In the event clients canceling their reservations. The maximum cancellation fees, which may be imposed, are this:-
- Upon receipt of written cancellation by any member of the tour indicated on this reservation 6 weeks or longer prior to departure, 20% of the reservation of the canceling party will be retained by Tanzania Pure Nature and Travels and the balance of the package price refunded.
- If a cancellation is received at least 3 weeks and up to 4 weeks prior to departure, 50% of the package price will be retained by Tanzania Pure Nature and Travels.
- If a cancellation is received less than 2 weeks prior to departure, 100% of the total package price will be retained byTanzania Pure Nature and Travels Limited and all outstanding payment will become payable immediately.
This notice as it constitutes part of your contract with Tanzania Pure Nature and Travels Limited
Tanzania Pure Nature and Travels Limited Company acts only as an agent for the client in all things relating to tours, therefore, shall not be responsible for breach of contract, failure to comply with any laws.
- Tanzania Pure Nature and Travels shall not be responsible for any injuries, damages, or losses caused to any traveler in connection with dangers and risks inherent in sporting or adventure activities, climatic conditions, accidents or illness, mechanical or construction failures or difficulties, social or labor unrest, local laws, abnormal conditions or developments, acts of God, or any other actions, omissions, or conditions outside the travel agent’s control. Traveler is hereby warned of the above risks as well as possible travel industry bankruptcies and medical and climatic disruptions, and the possibility traveler may be unable to travel as scheduled because of personal emergency.
- Tanzania Pure Nature and Travels does not guarantee any supplier’s rates, bookings, reservations, connections, scheduling, or handling of baggage or other personal effects. Traveler assumes complete and full responsibility for, and hereby releases the agent from, any duty of checking and verifying any and all passport, visa, vaccination, or other entry requirements of each destination, and all safety and security conditions of such destinations, during the length of the proposed travel.
- Traveler’s payment for and retention of tickets, reservations, or bookings after issuance shall constitute a consent to the above and an agreement on his or her part to convey the contents hereto to his or her travel companions or group members. By embarking upon his or her travel, the traveler voluntarily assumes all risks involved in such travel, whether expected or unexpected, and traveler hereby expressly agrees to forever release, discharge and hold Tanzania Pure Nature and Travels Limited and its agents, employees, officers, directors, associates, affiliated companies, and subcontractors harmless against any and all liability, actions, causes of action, debts, suits, claims, and demands of any and every kind and nature whatsoever which traveler now have or which may hereafter arise out of or in connection with our trip or participation in any activities arranged for us by Travel Agent.
- Travel insurance is strongly recommended for all travelers to obtain coverage for themselves, travel companions, and family members to cover unforeseen travel issues such as cancellations, interruptions, delays, lost/stolen/damaged travel documents and personal property, medical expenses, and emergency transportation.